I Refuse . . .

I refuse to see a doctor this week. I don't care if I break my leg. I'll wait until Sunday, the beginning of a new week, to see a doctor.

After our overnight stay at Integris on Monday, we thought we were done (with the exception of Scott's stress test). Well, it turns out they had him in today for one procedure, want him back tomorrow for ANOTHER procedure and to top it all off, he had to cart Emmy to the doc today too.

Poor girl has a bladder infection that we are now praying doesn't spread to her kidneys or anywhere else. She's gonna come home, get on some antibiotics and cranberry juice and cuddle with her momma until she's sleepy. And that's just how it's gonna be!

Talk about an eventful spring break for me! Next year I'm going on an actual spring break vacation. :)

One with no doctors!!

0 comments: